Senior Spotlight - Rylee Broshous
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I have participated in varsity volleyball, basketball, and softball, the musical, student council, and National Honor Society.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change between freshman and senior year would be my sports mentality like gaining confidence and not getting so upset with myself.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Advice I would give to an incoming freshman would be to always do your work and get it done on time.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
What I look forward to most my senior year is being able to have all the senior privileges.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I hope to attend a four year university and major in chemistry.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory at FHS was going to state for softball.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my parents the most because they support me through everything I do and are always there when I need them.