Senior Spotlight - Mason Fox
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on attending UW-Platteville, majoring in mechanical engineering, and playing college football.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
COVID-19 was the biggest change in high school for me because of all the new rules, changes, and that I got COVID twice.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
My role models are my mom and my dad. They have done everything they have to push me to be better, help me when I'm in trouble or sad, and support me forever. I know not many people have that luxury in their lives, but I'm super thankful that I have such amazing parents.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
The community and the people. There are so many good people here that push and care about you, so many friends I've made, and there's always an amazing crowd at the games.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
My advice to any incoming freshman is adapt to survive. You go from top dogs to bottom of the food chain, so my advice is learn fast and the quicker you do then the more fun you'll have.