Senior Spotlight - Payton Encheff
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I was involved in football, basketball, track, and the musical.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change was becoming comfortable with myself in public.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Care about your grades.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to graduation.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I want to attend college to become a teacher.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory was winning a sectional in 2021 for track.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire Mr.Getz; he always makes sure I'm being positive and my best self.