Senior Spotlight - Daemyn Heslop
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I am involved in FFA, baseball, band, and basketball.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I got three Ford Festivas.
3. What advice would you give incoming freshman?
Take your time and keep everything from previous years on the computer.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to WACC and graduation.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on welding and working for my dad.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
I like participating in FFA week.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my grandpa because he is always willing to help with anything. He has taught me so many things about working on equipment and welding. He was the one who gave me the truck in my spotlight picture.