Senior Spotlight - Ian Pannkuk
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I was involved in FFA for 1 year.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My senior year classes are more laid back.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Do your work on time and don't act stupidly.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to making memories with friends and graduating.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to go to some type of school for welding or working on cars.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory is playing dodgeball with Daemyn during FFA week junior year.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire Papa Drew because he doesn't put up with people's crap.