Senior Spotlight - Carli Hollis
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I was/am involved in Journalism, Fine arts, and Strength.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change was me figuring out my self worth and realizing that I have to be independent.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Some advice I would give to incoming freshmen is to take care of your physical and mental well being. Work hard and keep your GPA up.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to prom and graduation.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on majoring in nursing and minoring in psychology.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory was Mr. Wagner's class freshman year.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my mother the most because she is the most important person in my life. She has been through a lot in her life, and still puts me above everything. Her work ethic is second to none. She is the most selfless person I know, and she has shown me how to become emotionally strong and a self-confident woman.