Senior Spotlight - Bryonna Harson
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I was/am involved in softball, National Honor Society, Fine Arts, and Journalism.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change from freshman to senior year was my mindset.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Involve yourself in activities and make the most out of all 4 years, while still keeping up with your school work.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I am looking forward to prom and graduation.
5. What are your plans after high school?
After high school, I plan to go to a 4 year college and become a Speech Language Pathologist.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory was senior year homecoming week.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my dad the most; he has been very supportive throughout everything I do, and he inspires me to work hard and never give up.