Senior Spotlight - Chloe Reubin
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I have managed volleyball all four years and joined advanced art sophomore year.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I think the biggest change was that I have become more open with my interests and express them more.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
I would tell them to not be annoying but try to have fun.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I am looking forward to spending time with my friends.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I am looking into studying something in digital media arts.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
I think my favorite memories were being with my friends for different exciting moments and doing all the different high school activities with my class.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire Harry Styles because he has always been himself and told others to do the same. He is extremely accepting and always treats people with kindness.