Senior Spotlight - Colin Kuhn
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I am involved in football, band, and basketball.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I grew my hair out.
3. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Enjoy freshman year; it's the easiest and most fun year.
4. What do you look forward to most during your senior year?
I look forward to easy days and hanging out with friends.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend college to be an RN and work.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
7. Who do you admire most and why?
I admire my parents because they reminded me to enjoy high school but not to be stupid in high school.