Senior Spotlight - Kyler Ganz
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I play football, am the basketball manager, play the French Horn for band, and am in NHS.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My bench max.
3. What advice would you give incoming freshman?
Stay ahead of your homework.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to having fun with all my friends for one last year.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend a 4 year college.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
The first day of no masks.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my dad for his work ethic and how kind he is to everyone.