Senior Spotlight - Cole DeWall
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I have been in FFA.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I don't have a math class.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Don’t act cocky.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to being done.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to farm.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
I don’t have one.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my dad because he has taught me a lot.