Senior Spotlight - Hailey Greenfield
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I was involved in softball and basketball.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change from freshman year to senior year was maturing and figuring out who I am.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
I would tell them to work hard because their GPA does matter.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to making the best memories my senior year and making the most out of softball and basketball.
5. What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high school include attending a 4 year University, majoring in nursing.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory at FHS was being able to be a part of the 2021 softball team and being the first softball team in school history to make it down to state.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my parents the most because they have always been there for me and they continue to support me through it all.