Senior Spotlight - McKeon Crase
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I am involved in football, track, and wrestling.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I learned a lot about myself and where I want to be after graduation. I have become more humble and patient.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Try your best to find yourself, and don't be afraid of new friends.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I had fun playing football and look forward to running track in the spring
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to join the military and go on from there.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
I loved homecoming week freshman year.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I look up to my mother; she taught me to always work hard.