Senior Spotlight - Brock Smith
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I have been involved in football, basketball, baseball, band, Servant Leadership, and NHS.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My height has changed the most.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Do well in all your classes right off the bat (It's hard to increase GPA), get involved in school activities, and make memories with your friends.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to graduating and messing around the last month of school.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend a 4 year university for either biomedical engineering or pre-med.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory is Homecoming week games or prom night.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my parents because they have shaped me into the person I am today.