Senior Spotlight - Brooke Boettner
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I have been involved in volleyball, basketball, softball, student council, musicals, and NHS.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change from freshman to senior year was maturing and learning to manage my time.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Get ahead early with a good GPA and just enjoy your high school years.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to making a lot of memories with my friends and playing sports.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to go to a 4-year University and major in nursing.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory was going to state my junior year for softball.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my parents because they are my biggest supporters and are always there for me when I need them.