Senior Spotlight - Casey DeVries
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
Football and FFA
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The freedom in school.
3. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
It goes fast
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to get my welding certificate and farm with my dad.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my dad because he has shown me that I can do anything I want with hard work.