Senior Spotlight - John DeHaven
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I am involved with FFA.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change for me would be how much effort I give in classes.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Just relax and try to have some fun because it makes everything a lot easier.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I am looking forward to graduating.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to continue to work on my grandpa's farm.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory would have to be the pie in the face contest.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my grandpa the most because no matter the problem or how hard things may be, he always has an answer and is confident that everything will work out.