Senior Spotlight - Quinten "Q" Frederick
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I am involved in football and basketball.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
Over the years, I have become more comfortable with myself in public.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Get involved in school activities.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to graduating.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on going to a trade school for welding.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
Senior year football season
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire Janicke the most because he has always been by my side through everything.