Senior Spotlight - Drew Dieterman
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I have been in football, basketball, and baseball.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My level of maturity and being able to read a room.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Cherish the time you have because it flies by.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to enjoying my last year at FHS.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on going to a trade school to learn how to weld.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite overall memory is just playing football.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire Janicke the most because he is able to have fun and still be a person to look up to at the same time.