Senior Spotlight - Katie Alexander
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I participated in volleyball all 4 years of high school.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change from freshman year to senior year is the maturity level of all of my classmates.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Be open to new things, be kind to everybody, and experience a little bit of everything.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I’m looking forward to graduation and seeing my class and taking the next step in our lives.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I'm going to Southwest Tech. I am enrolled in their surgical technology program.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
Dance parties in the weight room before a home volleyball game.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
My mom because my mom has shown me unconditional love and patience.