Senior Spotlight - Cortney Miller
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
The activities and athletics I was involved in are cheer, the musical/variety show, and I was in madrigals.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change is that I got out of my comfort zone.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Don't make stupid choices.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
5. What are your plans after high school?
My plan after high school is to go to Highland for nursing.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory at FHS is the Decades of Broadway.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
Mrs. McShane because she is always there for you. Also, she will help you when you need it.