Senior Spotlight - Hailey Schultz
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I was involved in football season and basketball season dance. I was also in madrigals, variety shows, and musicals.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change was that I learned how to be myself. I have a lot more confidence in who I am, and I can find happiness in the little things.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
To incoming freshmen, I would just tell them that it's good to try new things even if it's something you don't think you would be interested in. And don't be scared to be bold.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to graduating with all of my friends and us starting our own futures.
5. What are your plans after high school?
After high school, I plan on attending UW-Stevens Point and obtaining a master's degree in dietetics to become a registered dietitian.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory is drinking tea with Mrs. Russell-Brown my junior year while painting in the back room.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my mom. She has sacrificed so much for me and my siblings. My mom shows me every day what true love and compassion is and I am so grateful for her.