Senior Spotlight - Jacob Swartz
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I became more talkative.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Just have fun, and don't waste your time.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to join the Army.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
When I found out that school was getting canceled because of COVID
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
My parents; they have made me who I am.