Senior Spotlight - Alaina Miller
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I have been a part of the volleyball and softball team for 4 years, along with the basketball team for 3 years. I have also been a part of Student Council, NHS, and the school musicals.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I think that my mindset has changed the most.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
I would tell them to get involved. You can make school so much more fun by being on a team, participating in student sections, going to dances, and being a part of the school musicals.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
This year I am looking forward to finally having a normal high school year (hopefully).
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend a university to major in education.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory at FHS was going to state for softball.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I look up to my mom the most. She is the strongest person I have ever met and has taught me everything I know and has shaped me into the person I am today.