Senior Spotlight - Andy Baumann
Name: Andy Baumann
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The amount of stuff I care to involve myself in has dropped by a lot.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Be quiet, pay attention, and just do what you have to do.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
5. What are your plans after high school?
I want to join the union as a lineman.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
I liked playing poker in the library.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I’d probably have to say my dad because he puts up with a lot with everything and is still the
same guy always.