Senior Spotlight - McKenna Crase
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I was involved in the musical this year.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My mentality and the way I think have changed.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Mind your own business.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on going to Highland for college
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my mom because she has the kindest heart and is the biggest girl boss I know.