2022-2023 Registration and School Year Information
WELCOME TO THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR! ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Please note a few reminders regarding our registration system:
- All registration processes will occur in Skyward. If you do not have a login to this system or if you do not have internet access, please contact the district office for assistance.
- Athletic and Activity Registration will open August 1st for students in grades 6-12. If your student plans to participate in any extracurricular activities for the 2022-2023 school year, please complete one pre-registration step, per student, no later than July 22nd. The form can be accessed by clicking on the following link, https://forms.gle/w5JVohTCFqJMs4nA6. This pre-registration step allows proper athletic/activity fees to be loaded prior to registration.
- Transportation information will once again be available on Skyward after August 11th, 2022. You will be able to view your child’s approximate pick-up and drop-off times under the Student Information, ‘Busing’ section. Times may occasionally change as the start of school draws closer, so please check Skyward for updates.
- All registration fees have been discounted by $10 in Skyward. If you pay after July 15, 2022, an additional $10 charge will be added to your registration. Payments should be made through the eFunds system. All school registrations are due no later than August 5th.
- There will be NO walk-in registration.
Please remember to submit all needed documentation, including the verification of residency and required physical forms if applicable, for each child. Online registration, required documentation including proof of residency, and payment must be received for your student to be considered enrolled. Please contact the district office at (815) 938-2036, with any questions or concerns regarding the above information.
Please click on the below links for important school year information.
Skyward Directions for Online Registration
2022 - 2023 Parent/Student Handbook
Physical Information/Forms (Eye, Dental, Health)
Student Accident Insurance Coverage
Supply List (Preschool - 12th Grade)
P.E. Uniform Order form (6th - 12th Grade)
Acceptable Use of the Electronic Network
Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) Program Student Guidelines
Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) Q & A
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act