Senior Spotlight - Scarlet Merrell
1. What are your plans after high school?
I want to do either something with criminal justice or be an English major. I'm not sure yet.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
Something that's changed for me is my maturity. I grew up and stopped caring about people's opinions.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I don't really have anyone I look up to.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss my choir teacher and current cheer coach, Mrs.Crase.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
My advice is to do your work and take pictures. Also, enjoy the moment. It really does fly by.