Senior Spotlight - Mary Salins
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plan is to go to college and get my degree.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change was probably the way that I look at life.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
The person that I look up to the most is probably my sister Molly. Even though she doesn't make the best decisions, she is still a good role model and has been my biggest role model throughout my whole life.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will probably miss being close to home and all of the people that I am close with.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I would tell incoming freshmen that they need to not worry about people that like to start drama because being involved in the drama takes so much time away from what is important.