Senior Spotlight - Laci Meyer
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to go to college to become an anesthesiologist.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change from freshman to my senior year is my maturity and getting my life planned out.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my parents. They both are hardworking and strong willed people. They are not perfect, but they tell me how they would have changed in their past, which helps me.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss some of the teachers, especially the high school English teachers.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I would tell them to get it done; don't wait to do anything. It may not seem important but it is very much so.