Senior Spotlight - Kara Erdmann
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high school include attending Michigan State University while majoring in finance and playing volleyball.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change during high school were the relationships that were built.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my sister, Katie, because of how hardworking she is.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
What I will miss the most about high school are creating memories with friends.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Work hard to maintain good grades and you will have a good GPA. One semester can make a huge difference.